Dear Redeemer Faithful:
Historically, our annual meeting has been a wonderful opportunity to gather in faithful fellowship to celebrate a year of ministry gone by. This year, thanks to the pandemic, we altered our plans for this wonderful annual celebration. To comply with both our legal obligations and canonical ones, here's how things looked:
1. Annual Meeting was held on Sunday, February 7th beginning at 11:30am. There was be no outdoor service that day.
2. The Annual Meeting was held online via Zoom, creating a more manageable online environment with which to hold this important event.
3. In Person attendance was limited to myself and the officers of the vestry only.
4. This year we voted by our first ever annual meeting proxy. WE NEEDED AT LEAST 25 PROXIES TO HAVE QUORUM FOR THE MEETING.
5. Reports were made available before the meeting. In addition, video reports were also made available by committees willing and ready to create them!
Thank you wonderful Redeemerites for being so adaptable to these strange and difficult times.
Fondly and Faithfully,