Joining Our Community
You become a member of the Church of the Redeemer
by following these five steps.
1. Showing Up: Just come through the door frequently for worship on Sunday.
2. Signing Up: Let us know you’re here by filling out a comment card in the pews, or online via PDF and e-mail. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be included in the parish directory and in all of our mailings, such as the monthly Redeemer News.
3. Giving Up: Yield your life to Jesus Christ.
4. Washing Up: Be baptized. If you have been baptized in another church, talk to one of the clergy about being confirmed or received through the Redeemer.
5. Stepping Up: Make a pledge to support the parish financially. Join a Bible Study or a Sunday Night Supper Fellowship group. Volunteer for a mission trip, a local service project, or one of our many ministries. Or start a new one.